Indulge you’re olfactory senses for the Holidays!
We don’t all have glorious fireplaces to bring warmth and ambiance to our spaces but (I have found) a luxurious scented candle…. or two can warm a space almost as well. Having worked for Diptyque I have learned not only to appreciate luxury scented candles but also how to use them to create spaces that are uniquely yours. Above all creating a custom fragrance via combining two or even three of your favorite scents will set you apart. It can change seasonally and depending upon the size of your space different scents can be used to distinguish one room from the other. Of course these small delights are actually quite extravagantly priced….and if you don’t have money to burn (literally) choose your scents wisely. This year I am LOVING:
- Golden Cypress A winter forest of Balsam and Cypress. $16 -$27 burn time 40-80 hours respectively
- Perdigone Spiced Plum. $32- $68 burn time approx. 30-60 hours respectively
- Epinette Spruce Tree scent. $32- $68 burn time approx. 30-60 hours respectively
- Pomander Orange studded with cloves. $28- $60 burn time approx. 30-60 hours respectively
- Feu de Bois Firewood. $28- $60 burn time approx. 30-60 hours respectively
- Baies Bulgarian Rose & Black Current. $28- $60 burn time approx. 30-60 hours respectively
-Nazareth the scent of Christmas rolled into one-Clove, Cinnamon and Orange Zest with a base note of Olibanum (Frankincense/Spruce). $85- $450 burn time 80- 180 hours respectively
A NOTE on caring for your amazing scented candle so that you get the most out of it: 1. Always trim the wick before lighting. 2. Always burn the candle for at least an hour so that all of the wax on top becomes liquid, this allows for even burning.
Wishing you Joyful Burning!